LONG DISTANCE SIP
iNET provides carrier-class Wholesale Termination services to a wide array of customers over our robust global network covering rate centers in the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Canada and the US territories. We terminate local, interstate and intrastate voice calls as well as national and international calls.
- Flexible interconnection options including both public and private SIP or TDM connectivity to any of iNET’s POI’s (Point of interconnects) across the United States.
- Customized pricing – Flat rate, rate by jurisdiction, rate deck by NPA-NXX
- Dedicated or Switch termination
- Intelligent Routing – LCR (Least Cost Routing), Time of Day, Preminum
iNET’s dedicated 8YY Service offers competitive per minute rates utilizing direct trunks via TDM or SIP connectivity. iNET 8YY service ensures accurate and timely delivery to the Interexchange carrier (IXC) responsible for terminating the call.
COMMON FEATURESiNET offers a full suite of enhanced routing features including:
- Geographic Routing
- Geographic Blocking
- US, Canada and the Caribbean
iNET's relationships with industry-leading carriers ensure congestion-free transmissions across state of the art network backbones. We offer both Manage and Unmanaged service with industry leading Service Level Agreements negotiated with our customers' needs in mind.
NETWORK OPTIONSiNET offers the full scope of network options, including:
- T1 and NxT1
- OC3, OC12, OC48
- Fast Ethernet
iSecure, Reliable Point-to-Point Connections. Private lines remain the workhorse for point to point data connectivity. Whether connecting enterprise locations, connecting enterprises to the Internet or interconnecting data centers, private line solutions remain the technology of choice for businesses in search of reliable, secure data communications services.
BENEFITSAdvanced benefits of a private line solution include:
- No limitations due to network congestion
- Guaranteed throughput
- No restrictions based on time of day or day of the week Constant and predictable latency
- A secure, dedicated channel
- A predictable price without usage based variations.
CONVENIENCEiNET makes private line solutions easy through:
- Ease of installation through the coordination of a iNET project manager
- High quality networks from RBOC and regional network carriers nationwide
- Simplified repair processes with a single point of contact
- Flexible billing options that allow multiple lines to be grouped on a single invoice
- Private Line offered: T1 (DS1) T3 (DS3), OCx, FE and GigE
1 Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA 02109